Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best wasp repellent?

One of the best things I have found that is economically safe is this. When you find a nest wait till dusk when all of the wasp are on the nest. Then in a cup mix up some dish soap in hot water. mix it up and take it outside and toss the water/soap mixture onto the nest and wasps. They will start dieing almost instantly. Be sure to hit all of the wasp and the whole nest though. I have done this several times. It is very effective and more environmental, I think, than the chemicals you buy at the store.





I don't know if this is exactly what you were wanting to know. Or if you wanted an actual repellent. I have never heard of a wasp repellent.What is the best wasp repellent?
WD 40, THE SPRAY LUBE IS THE BEST I'VE FOUND. WITH THE SPRAY TUBE IN PLACE SPRAY WASP NEST. THE SPRAY COATS THEIR WINGS AND THEY CAN'T FLY. A FEW MAY FALL FROM THE NEST BUT MOST WILL DIE ON THE NEST. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING STUNG BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FLY. THE WD 40 ALSO KILLS THE EGGS IN THE NEST.What is the best wasp repellent?
RAID!
Go 2 www.trapawasp.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment