Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you wear sunscreen under insect repellent?

I bought the OFF! smooth and dry insect repellent because im going on vacation to a place where there can be some mosquitoes and i was wondering can i wear sunscreen before or after applying the insect repellent? also does anyone know if those things clog pores???Can you wear sunscreen under insect repellent?
I'm not sure whether you can mix the 2 products or not, but I do know you can buy a product that is a combination sunscreen/insect repellent. I think that's made by OFF! also. I've never noticed a problem with pores clogging with any kind of sunscreen or insect repellent.Can you wear sunscreen under insect repellent?
ww.thebackpacket.com has sunscreen with insect repellent ;)

Report Abuse


  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment