Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some effective dog repellent products?

BB gunWhat are some effective dog repellent products?
google itWhat are some effective dog repellent products?
you put ammonia in a squirt gun, works amazing.
A leash.





Jim


http://www.ventvent.com
Taser
in terms of personal protection, the spray irritants you find at uniform shops.





in terms of keeping pets off the furniture, I think the product is called indoor NO!
I don't think you can repell dog's.


Why do you want to repell dogs?
I don't know, a gun? I've never heard of ';dog repellent';, I've heard of ';bug repellent';- try running into traffic and I'm sure the dog will stay away from you then.
air soft bb gun.... keeps the big ones from pooin up my yard every weekend ;)
probably any of them or they wouldn't be selling them
Pet stores sell a product called ';Bitter Apple';. Dogs hate the taste and smell. They won't go near wherever it is sprayed.
Orange peels, they hate it, cats too.


I hate when cats poo in my yard, so I put them out there and no more poop!
Are you trying to repel dogs? Are you trying to get them off of your yard? Need more information.
If you don't give us a complete question, we can't give you a complete answer. What I use to repel dogs depends on what they are trying to get into.
A halte, medication, and dog bath products/the word bath.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment