Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there mosquito repellent for dogs?

I live in a very wooded area with tall grass and a spring near by, so there's mosquitos everywhere! I know that Advantix does the job for fleas, ticks, and mosquitos, but he's allergic to it. I use BioSpot instead, but it doesn't have protection for mosquitos.Is there mosquito repellent for dogs?
I would use a pyretherin based fly/mosquito repellent from your local feed/tack store.





I use this on my dogs, as we live on a ranch and of course have flies.





Always read the label of course to make sure there is no warning against using it on dogs.Is there mosquito repellent for dogs?
Yes! ';Flys-off'; It works wonders!
As mentioned above, I use a ';pyretherin based fly/mosquito repellent';, brand name ';Shield'; which is available at almost any horse supply store. It is made to be misted directly on an animal.
BioSpot is as bad as Hartz! Don't use it!!!!!!





Try Advantage or Revolution. You could even use Frontline.





As far as I know, they all protect against skeeters.
aw. poor doggie! um.. i don't really know because i live in the city.....sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment