Friday, August 6, 2010

Please Help!! Can you recommend a plug in spider repellent that works?

I'm cracking up!! I'm soooo scared of them %26amp; I'd ideally like to buy a few as i live in a large old house (hence full of spiders!!) %26amp; would need at a minimum 3 or 4 upstairs %26amp; 3 or 4 downstairs. They all seem to be around 拢25 for one!! It's very dear especially as i'm not sure they work therefore please recommend one that does, that way i can buy one or two a month %26amp; know my money's not wasted. Thanks!! P.S. I live in UK so only shops or site around here thanksPlease Help!! Can you recommend a plug in spider repellent that works?
I have never heard of any plug-in for anything that ever works. However, if you put chestnuts around the house, spiders will vamoose. My Grand daughter is terrified of them,too and That is what they keep the house free of spiders and its not toxic.Please Help!! Can you recommend a plug in spider repellent that works?
Don't waste your money. I doubt they work. I have 2 of similar for the mouse (or mice) that keeps appearing. He/she has gotten used to the noice the device emits.
The best one on the market is yesterday's Daily Mirror ... it costs about 30p and you roll it up and **** them with it ....
I don't know of any spray's that work but I do have a great tip and best of allit's free !


Spiders hate the smell of conkers. They will not enter a room that has a few conkers in it. As it's conker season you should not have any problems getting hold of some. Good Luck !
just scatter pine combs around house---as spiders hate them

No comments:

Post a Comment