Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do mice repellent 'ultrasonic' plugins work?

We have had good results with ours. It was suggested when we bought it to get the one that allows you to change the frequency a little so it continues to work.Do mice repellent 'ultrasonic' plugins work?
it works, but it will take around 4 weeks. At the beginning, all the insects, mice etc will come out because they can't stand the frequency and are going to leave your place. At this stage, you will see more of them than usually. But after approx. 4 weeks, you won't see any of them.


Be patient!!

Report Abuse


Do mice repellent 'ultrasonic' plugins work?
I bought one for my garage, and I have to say I don't think it works at all. We get mice, voles and chipmunks in our garage, and they keep coming! I caught the most mice with the plug and sticky traps. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment