Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you have to use theugg stain and water repellent or can you use an off brand one?

My bought an off brand one for me for christmas...I know cause i saw it.Can i use it? ITs from the walking company!Do you have to use theugg stain and water repellent or can you use an off brand one?
I used a different brand and my uggs look fantastic in year two of having them.Do you have to use theugg stain and water repellent or can you use an off brand one?
well, if you just saw that it was from the walking company, it could be ugg because they sell ugg products there. if you saw the specific repellent and its not ugg, then you shouldnt use it on uggs. you didnt specify, however, if you have ugg boots. so if you dont have ugg boots, dont use ugg spray because the ugg spray is for real sheepskin.

No comments:

Post a Comment