Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best bug repellent?

Musquitos love me, i cannot go one day without getting about 100 bug bites when i go outside. Does anyone know of a really strong bug repellent i can put on?What is the best bug repellent?
First, the reason mosquitoes love you is that you are ';B'; vitamin deficient. Go to: (800) 370 - 3447 and order the Max Stress ';B'; product and take 1 tsp. per day. Also order the probiotic and take one in the morning and one in the evening and I think you will love the results.





Also, you can use Canola Oil to rub on your body and the bugs hate it. They know how bad it is for you. It was developed for machine oil applications and the Canadian Government decided to lower the Euricic acid in it and feed it to humans. It's terrible for you to eat, but makes a great bug repellant because bugs knows how bad it is for you.





Good luckWhat is the best bug repellent?
OFF insect repellent
  • facial
  • 2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    nice post

    Unknown said...

    My kids often tag along when I go camping and with their sensitive skins, I make homemade insect repellents to ward of pesky mosquitoes and even spiders. I make a big batch which is more affordable than buying those brands in stores. I love the fact that I can choose the fragrance and make it subtle for my little ones. For DIY repellents, head on to this wonderful site: http://myoutdoorslife.com/diy/make-homemade-insect-repellant.html

    Post a Comment