Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know how to concoct a homemade flea killer/repellent for my couch?

I think it's infested.Does anyone know how to concoct a homemade flea killer/repellent for my couch?
they sell products made specifically for fleas but boric acid works tooDoes anyone know how to concoct a homemade flea killer/repellent for my couch?
I don't know of any homemade stuff for the couch. But a few drops of dawn dish liquid in your dogs bath kills fleas.





But they do sell stuff at walmart made for carpets, and stuff like that. I use it on my couch, chairs, floors, and my mattress.
Sorry but toss it. It can infest your whole house and then you'll have to get an exterminator in but you may have to already if you think there are fleas in the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment