Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Electronic rodent/pest repellent? Does it work?

I've seen the commercials about the plug in electronic repelers they're supposed to set waves into your walls that keep away rats, ants, spiders, etc... but do they work? If so which ones ? I need opinions from ppl that have tried/used them. 10 pts for best answer! It's important. Second person got bit my a spider at my house already and had to go to the hospital. So this is very important to me. Thanks! Electronic rodent/pest repellent? Does it work?
We have tried several sonic repellents. None of them appeared to have any effect. For spiders, we found the most effective approach was a good lawn and garden pesticide in the yard and garden areas. This keep bugs from getting in as they never make it through the yard to even get to the house.


Once in the


As for the interior. We bub-bomb twice every year. Once in spring when we spot the first spider and once in the fall. This combination even does a great job of keeping the flies at bay!





Electronic rodent/pest repellent? Does it work?
I and most of my family have used them. We have tried 3-4 differenet kinds. NONE have worked for us. We still have mice and insects. I even put two in a tack room with closed doors and mice run rampid. My sister-in-law put some in her house and the mice come in every fall, plus the spiders. If you do find one that works please let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment