Friday, August 6, 2010

Does anyone know of an electronic Mosquito repellent? I have seen an add in a catalog and lost the catalog.?

Have been using spray repellents and those green, circular things you burn. but you're not supposed to use them in the house. My mosquitoes come inside tooand I don't know what to do.Does anyone know of an electronic Mosquito repellent? I have seen an add in a catalog and lost the catalog.?
Here.





My problem is that I can't see if protecting both sides of you because your body would cut off the signal.Does anyone know of an electronic Mosquito repellent? I have seen an add in a catalog and lost the catalog.?
dont waste money on the electronic devises or mosquito coils. they dont work when i go fishing and hunting i use a thermacell. one of the only mosquito repellents that actualy work, on my first use i had 30 skeeters buzzing around and lit the cell. 10 minutes they were gone no where around me. i can tell you no bs that this one actually works i was skeptical at first.. until i tried it for myself


http://www.mosquitorepellent.com/
Studies conducted on these types of devices show that they are not effective in repelling any insects. Screens on windows and doors would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment