Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Looking for a dog repellent, possibly ultrasonic, that i can attach to my fence?

i have a neighorhood dog that keeps getting in my yard no matter what i do, and it bothers my dogs. is there anything on the market that can keep this dog out of my yard for good? i've seen ';trainers'; but i'm guessing those are only for handheld use and wouldn't work in my situation. don't get me wrong i don't want to hurt this dog, i just want it to stay the hell out of my yard and leave my dogs alone.Looking for a dog repellent, possibly ultrasonic, that i can attach to my fence?
When the dog gets in your yard, if you can keep it there until the police arrive (call them) then what they'll do is go get the owner %26amp; have a little talk with the owner while the owner is getting his dog out of your yard. The conversation will be that if it happens again, there will be a ticket and/or fine. A police had that conversation with me. Believe me ... my dog never left my own yard again. That's all it took.Looking for a dog repellent, possibly ultrasonic, that i can attach to my fence?
Simply call the cops, or your shelter. No dog should be roaming a neighborhood.
Id have a talk with him .If that does no good call dog catcher..





Good luck......
Talk with your neighbor about their dog. If it continues have Animal Control come out and remove the dog. Most towns/counties have ordinances about 'dogs at large'. One trip to Animal Control and the fines they will pay should really stop the problem. In my county, it's $50 for the first and then it goes up $100 each time after.

No comments:

Post a Comment